Architecture & Engineering
Our Architectural Design & Engineering team, led by Tony Waldron, has over 30 years of experience. We are currently licensed in Kentucky, Tennessee, Indiana, Ohio, North Carolina, Georgia, & Florida for architecture and engineering. We also have mechanical and structural engineers on retainers that are long standing members of our design team. Both our architect and engineers can obtain licensure in other states should that be necessary for your project.
PROGRAMMING AND SCHEMATIC DESIGN
- Define the program with the client
- Define the design problem with the client
- Utilize scanning technology to obtain an accurate floor plan of existing structures, topography, and above ceiling or rooftop scans as required by client.
- Use the program to develop a floor plan and elevations, then review with client for approval
- Develop structural and mechanical design
- Create Architectural, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and Fire Protection drawings along with specifications of the project, utilizing AutoCAD and/or Revit, to review with client for approval
- Submit plans for Agency (Building Dept., Health Dept., etc.) approvals and permits
- Coordinate bid process of sub-contractors and review submissions to provide recommendations to client
- Conduct on-site visits as requested by client and required by the state to ensure construction accuracy
- Oversee all special testing required for project (soil, steel, concrete, etc.)
FOR INFORMATION RELATED TO ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN & ENGINEERING SERVICES, PLEASE CONTACT TONY WALDRON AT 502-568-7951.
View our portfolio by visiting IDBconst.com